Thursday, February 10, 2011

Letter for my life!

Keisha Kruger
424 Sage rd
Penticton, B.C.
V2A 6J7



February 10, 2011



Captain Van Camp
Commander
HMS Princess Margaret



O Captain, My Captain:



This letter is to explain why I think you should let me live, I am currently 16 and in grade.11, I have a  big family back home that needs me to live and provide for them. I have not done many things in my life, I have a job at the movie theater in town, I volunteer at many different functions in my home town, and in my community. In my life I want to go to college, university, and have a family. Before I have a family I want to be financially supported which means that I need to live to get a good job. I also want to travel the world, and I can’t travel the world if I’m dead. So please let me live and I will be very awesome at living life! But I think that Rebecca Allies and Luke Richards should die because they are an embarrassment to nature and will go no where in life.



Sincerely,




Keisha Kruger

No comments:

Post a Comment